Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Be Thankful,

I am thankful for many things these days.

I am very thankful for the friends I've had over the years, and the close friends I still have today. I am also thankful for the support my family has given me throughout college.
I am thankful for the opportunities that I have been given, and the success that I've had. I am thankful for the words of wisdom I've been given, and the ability to accept the meanings to have a new outlook on life.
I am thankful for every experience which humbles the soul, reminding you that something greater is always in control. I am thankful to know the difference between situations I can control, and those I cannot.
And lastly, I am thankful for being reminded that I don't always have to stop and think before I speak, because when you speak from your heart those who need to hear the message will.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

No comments: