We all know it's easy to eat out. We are either too lazy to cook, on the go, or just haven't shopped for groceries in a while. I hear from clients all the time that they don't think it's possible to stay on the Zone when dinning out. I say poppycock. Before you get to the restraunt you know if your going to indulge in that 10 block meal or not! If staying in the Zone is important to you you'll make it happen. Check out a few rules CFCSS presents: EAT THIS! recommends for you to stay in the Zone while eating out.
RULES FOR EATING OUT
1. Never eat the rolls or bread brought to the table.
2. Choose a low fat protein off the menu and ask to replace starches with extra vegetables.
3. Drink a glass of water while waiting for you meal to arrive.
4. If the protein you ordered is significantly bigger than the size of your palm, take the extra home with you for another meal.
5. If you must have dessert when dining out, do not have any carbs with your dinner. Order any dessert you would like, and only eat half.