Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Crossfit Level 1 Certified!




I was fortunate enough to attend a Crossfit Level 1 certification this past weekend. GSX in Ft. Worth, TX was the hosting gym. I had a chance to meet some of the top contenders from the Crossfit Games, as well as other athletes and coaches from around the U.S.
At the end of the weekend I felt competent in all aspects of the materials being presented to us. I also had a chance to pic up on some great coaching cues.
By the weekends end my legs were the sorest they have ever been. Bottom to Bottom Tabata Squats against Jolie, then a workout that had teams of 6 doing 400 Thrusters mixed with 400m runs (all on Saturday) would do it to you I guess. The 50 Med Ball Cleans in Sunday's workout finished me off.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congrats on your CrossFit certification.