Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Create Energy and Momentum for Yourself!

The highly anticipated 30 Day Challenge is back! I have received several emails asking me to hold another Challenge, and after the success of the last one I am excited to announce this next Challenge. This is limited to 3 people and will sell out! Who will be the lucky few to get in?

I'm making a special holiday offer with this as well. Details below!

I will be opening slots in my schedule for 3 people to participate in a highly intensive 30 day, results now, habit changing training program. Results vary, but are not limited too THIS.

Why Am I doing this:
Simple, it brings me joy to work with people who want to change their lives. Having a personal coach to hold you accountable for a month is a great way to do it. I am fortunate to have this for the New Year, and I'm excited to see how much I can accomplish. Knowing how much success someone can see from this program it excites me to offer the service. Will this be an easy 30 Days, no. That's why I admire those who take the Challenge.

Who is this for?:
Any current clients, or any person who is currently dissatisfied with their current lifestyle, situation, health, athletic ability etc. Skills training to weight loss, this person knows they need a personal coach to help them make the change and reach their goals. This person wants to be challenged and wants to be held accountable for their success.

What is included?:
-Pre and Post body assessment including: girth measurements, percent body fat measurement, before and after photo
- Before and after fitness assessment
- Custom exercise program
- 30 Days of nutrition guidance (What to eat and when to eat it!)
- Mandatory food and workout logging
- If not satisfied with training , a money back guarantee

When does this start?:
The week of January 4th. Will last 30 days.

***Limited Holiday Offer***
Sign up and secure your spot with payment to 30 Day Challenge before Friday the 18th at Midnight, and receive the value of 2 sessions subtracted from your total. That's 2 free sessions! Secure your New Years resolution today!

For more information:
Contact me, John Del Peral for a free consultation at johndelperal@crossfitcentral.com or call 817.729.7068.

No comments: